Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Hey there, welcome to tycoonera.com!
We want to make sure you’re aware of the rules and regulations for using our website, so please take a moment to review our terms and conditions.
By accessing our website, we assume that you agree to these terms and conditions. If you don’t agree to everything on this page, please don’t continue to use our site.
Here are some important things to know:
- When we say “Client,” “You,” and “Your,” we’re referring to you – the person who’s using our website and agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- When we say “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” we’re referring to Tycoon Era.
- Whenever you see the terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” we mean both you (the client) and us (Tycoon Era).
- We use a lot of legal terminology in these terms and conditions, but the gist of it is that we’ll do our best to provide the services you need, in line with the laws of the Netherlands.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
All intellectual property rights for the materials on tycoonera.com belong to Tycoon Era or its licensors unless otherwise stated.
These materials are protected by law and all rights are reserved. You may access our website and its content for personal use only, subject to the restrictions set out in our terms and conditions.
You Are Not Allowed To:
- Republish material from tycoonera.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from tycoonera.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from tycoonera.com
- Redistribute content from tycoonera.com
Certain areas of our website provide opportunities for users to post and exchange opinions and information. We encourage our users to engage with each other in a respectful and constructive manner.
However, we reserve the right to remove any content that violates our terms and conditions or is deemed inappropriate.
We value open and respectful communication at Tycoon Era and we welcome your comments and feedback. Our comments policy is designed to ensure that our website is a safe and respectful space for all visitors.
We do not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they are posted on our website. The views and opinions expressed in the comments section are solely those of the individual who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Tycoon Era, its agents, and/or affiliates.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Tycoon Era shall not be held responsible for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of comments on this website.
We reserve the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that we consider to be inappropriate, offensive, or that violate our terms and conditions. We want our website to be a welcoming space for everyone, so please keep your comments respectful and constructive.
What Does Your Comment Mean:
By posting comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have obtained all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity;
- You hereby grant Tycoon Era a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We appreciate your comments and feedback, and we want to assure you that we respect your intellectual property rights.
By posting comments on our website, you are granting us the right to use and reproduce your comments in various formats, but we will always give you credit as the author of the comment.
Hyper Linking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
We welcome online directory distributors to link to our website in the same way they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
Accredited businesses are also permitted to link to our website, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups.
These organizations are only allowed to link to our home page, publications, or other website information if the link meets the following criteria:
- It is not deceptive in any way;
- It does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- It fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We believe that linking to our website can benefit both parties and create a valuable online community. If you have any questions about linking to our website or would like to discuss a potential partnership, please feel free to contact us.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that the link request meets certain criteria.
Specifically, we will consider whether the link would reflect unfavorably on Tycoon Era or our accredited businesses, whether the organization has any negative history with us, whether the visibility of the hyperlink would benefit us, and whether the link is contextually appropriate as a general resource.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If your organization is included in the list mentioned in paragraph 2 and you wish to link to our website, kindly inform us via email at Tycoon Era. Please provide us with your name, organization name, contact information, as well as the URL of your site. Also, share the list of URLs from which you plan to link to our website and the URLs on our site you want to link to. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to respond.
Organizations that have been approved by us are allowed to hyperlink to our website in the following ways:
- Using our corporate name;
- Using the uniform resource locator (URL) that is being linked to;
- Using any other description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s content.
- Please note that the use of Tycoon Era’s logo or artwork is not allowed for linking unless a trademark license agreement has been signed.
As per this clause, we, Tycoon Era, cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website, and you agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your website.
You are not allowed to display any links on your website that may be considered as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, violates, or promotes the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the content on your website is legal and does not harm the reputation of Tycoon Era or any third party.
It is not permitted to create frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval and written permission.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of any or all links to our Website, as well as the right to update these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you come across a link on our Website that you find offensive for any reason, please feel free to contact us. While we will consider requests to remove such links, we are not obligated to do so or to provide a direct response.
Accuracy and Availability of Information
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website, nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that its content will be up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.