The tell-tale signs of aging cannot be eliminated. However, you can always make an effort and minimize them to improve your appearance. Sure, undergoing a traditional facelift or going under the knife to use a colloquial expression is always considered. Yet, the thought of invasive procedures may leave you cold. No worries! You may try the Ultherapy treatment that has proved effective for a majority of the users.
It makes sense to learn about the procedure and weigh its pros and cons before deciding in its favor. It is best to be aware of the following facts associated with ultherapy before going ahead and agreeing to undergo the process:
- Non-Invasive– It is a non-invasive treatment used to improve your appearance. It has proved to be successful in eliminating the signs of aging. The results are sure male you appear years younger. You will also be endowed with wrinkle-less, smooth, and supple skin after the treatment.
- Technology– Ultherapy is done via ultrasound energy that is directed at specific areas of the face/body. It is a simple procedure that needs to be done by trained professionals.
- Approved Therapy– Ultherapy has been approved by the FDA as a safe way to remove signs of aging including wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. An enormous number of patients have undergone this therapy since its approval by the Food and Drug Administration. Ultherapy is now recognized as one of the top nonsurgical ways of lifting and tightening the skin on your face, neck, eyebrows, and décolletage.
- It is Not Laser– Many individuals tend to confuse ultherapy with laser procedure. However, ultherapy is not done with a laser. The ultrasound waves work from the inside out contrary to the direction of laser energy. The waves move into the skin to reach the problematic muscle group and tissue to tighten them effectively. It provides no adverse reaction, nor is it associated with pain.
- Natural Healing– You can expect gentle and natural healing once you are done with the ultherapy procedure. The ultrasound waves stimulate the body to generate an excess of collagen that helps to tighten the skin and improve its elasticity.
- No Downtime– The recovery time is almost instantaneous. There is no downtime either. You may head off to work right after the procedure is completed. You will not feel any pain during the process. Sure, you experience a mild tingling on the skin surface but will not discomfort you greatly.
- Ultherapy Cost– You may be anxious about learning about the costs involved once you make up your mind to undertake this non-invasive procedure. Sure, it does seem to be a bit more expensive than other non-invasive cosmetic procedures but the results make the expensive fully justified. The less time for recovery and no discomfort reduce other expenses making you self-sufficient immediately after the procedure. You may have to pay something between $750 and $5,000 to avail the benefits of Ultherapy treatment.
It is best to consider this therapy when your skin shows mild signs of aging. That will help one to get the desired results.